Thursday, January 14, 2010




I managed to accomplish three things off my list in the past 2 weeks!
I tried a new recipe! This was called Buttermilk crusted chicken, and it was supposed to replace fried chicken. It was a Hungry Girl recipe. Though it wasn't nearly as amazing as fried chicken, it was very good and much healthier!

Geoff and I also went on our first cruise! We left out of Miami, visited Key West, Cozumel, Mexico, had a day on the boat and were back in Miami. It was a lot of fun and I definitely see more cruises in our future! First, I visited the Sam Adams brewery in Boston. It was awesome, and I think everyone who visits Boston should visit, whether they like beer or not!


I also visited the Sam Adams brewery in Boston. It was awesome, and I think everyone who visits Boston should visit, whether they like beer or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment